-Cleaning up of the code = Progressing under very rigorous schedule

-Documentation handed over to SuSe = Done and Suse is working on it.

Comments/questions?

Thanks,
-Mayank.

--
Mayank Vasa
MTS, CSBU
RE: FailSafe status report [ In reply to ]
When will others not directly associated with the development of
failsafe be able to start testing?

Thanks

Adrian Head

RE: FailSafe status report [ In reply to ]
Adrian Head wrote:

> When will others not directly associated with the development of
> failsafe be able to start testing?

This is a matter we're not yet sure of. Personally, I would hope that
it would be before fall. I would be disappointed if it weren't. Since
I'm overall coordinator, I have some influence on the outcome. But like
all multi-company projects involving code, legal matters and people,
things are a bit difficult to predict.

-- Alan Robertson
alanr@suse.com