Mailing List Archive

Need help testing piranha
I have posted updated RPMs of piranha on ftp://people.redhat.com/kbarrett/
The original ones had badly broken code. Also note that if you want to use
the new web GUI, you need to install the new GUI RPM.

If anyone can take some time and check for errors, bugs, improvements, etc.
I would appreciate any help and feedback that can be offered. Almost
all of the intended functionality is there for RH 6.2.

Just send any info to kbarrett@redhat.com rather than clutter the mailing
list. Patches and code improvements are always welcome too (but they need
be sent quickly :)

Thanks

--

Keith "kgb" Barrett

P.S. I must remind everyone that this is a beta test snapshot. Not to be
trusted for use in production environments.