Mailing List Archive

personal announcement
Hi,

Many of you have probably noticed that I've been largely absent on these mailing
lists for a few weeks. This is because I've accepted a job to continue doing
Linux-HA full time with SuSE labs starting next Monday, and am trying to wrap
things up with Bell Labs (Lucent).

I expect that for the first week or so I'll be busy setting up my home system
independently of Lucent, and will be a bit distracted for another week or so
with that.

After that, I'll be full time with SuSE with most of my time being spent on
High-Availability issues.

I don't have a SuSE mailing address yet, so you can use the alias alanr@unix.sh
for the interim, or if that bounces (which it shouldn't), you can use
alanr@henge.com to reach me.

-- Alan Robertson
alanr@unix.sh