Subject: AIX HA-CMP DLM Manual
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:53:00 +0100 (MET)
From: Volker Wiegand <wiegand@suse.de>
To: "Peter J. Braam" <braam@cs.cmu.edu>, "Stephen C. Tweedie"
<sct@redhat.com>,Simon Patience <sp@sgi.com>, "Ted Ts'o"
<tytso@valinux.com>,Alan Robertson <alanr@bell-labs.com>

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Peter J. Braam wrote:

> Volker,
>
> I still hope to get the reference to the IBM DLM book from you!

Sure! I just returned to the office. The manual can be downloaded from
the following URL:

http://www.rs6000.ibm.com/doc_link/en_US/a_doc_lib/aixgen/hacmp_index.html

There are several books available; the one I was referring to is titled

"HACMP for AIX, Programming Locking Applications"

> Thanks for your valuable comments during the meeting.

It was a promising start for me too. I enjoyed it very much. You might
be interested to know that I will be able to concentrate exclusively on
Linux-HA in the future, including heavily sponsoring community efforts and
cooperating with you.

I will also do a fair amount of traveling in the next time to get the ball
running, starting with LinuxWorld in New York.

> - Peter -

Volker

--
Volker Wiegand Phone: +49 (0) 6196 / 50951-24
SuSE Rhein/Main AG Fax: +49 (0) 6196 / 40 96 07