Mailing List Archive

Fix for auth problem with serial/pp-udp ports
Hi all,

I've put together a new release which re-authenticates packets which are
modified for retransmission over the ring topology interfaces (serial and
ppp-udp).

It looks like it works now. I got a serial cable for my work cluster, and
it's working fine right now over a serial-only heartbeat connection.

Please test it!

I changed my mind about numbering releases. This is the first in the series
of 0.4.6 beta kernels, and is named 0.4.5a.

You can find it at the download page on the web site.
http://linux-ha.org/download/

-- Alan Robertson
alanr@bell-labs.com