We're getting there!

-- Alan Robertson
alanr@bell-labs.com
linux-ha.org [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I'm in the process of migrating the web site to an appropriate domain name:
http://linux-ha.org/

The domain also contains www.linux-ha.org, and cvs.linux-ha.org.
www.linux-ha.org is the same as plain old linux-ha.org. cvs.linux-ha.org is up
but doesn't yet have the CVS instance in it.

My site update scripts currently push things out to both the new and old sites,
so they should stay in sync for as long as both are up...

Thanks to tummy.com, and rmi.net for their gracious and cooperative hosting of
the various pieces of linux-ha.org.

We're getting there!

-- Alan Robertson
alanr@bell-labs.com