--
Money is the root of all evil! Man needs roots...
Sean Reifschneider, Inimitably Superfluous <jafo@tummy.com>
Test posting. [ In reply to ]
This is a test posting to verify list function. No reply is necessary.

Sean
Test posting. [ In reply to ]
Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> This is a test posting to verify list function. No reply is necessary.

But, I want to...

List is working. Lucent firewall email outbound working intermittently...

Did you get a message from me from bell-labs.com addressed to you and the list?

Thanks!

-- Alan Robertson
alanr@henge.com
Test posting. [ In reply to ]
Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> This is a test posting to verify list function. No reply is necessary.

But, I want to...

List is working. Lucent firewall email outbound working intermittently...

Test posting. [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Sep 27, 1999 at 11:42:23PM -0600, Alan Robertson wrote:
>List is working. Lucent firewall email outbound working intermittently...

Hmm. Weird...

>Did you get a message from me from bell-labs.com addressed to you and the list?

I got it, but the list didn't seem to. *THIS* message came through it,
and I see your other two test messages in the archive, but not the other
one. I'm wondering if it's stuck in a mail queue at Lucent somwhere...
If it doesn't show up by morning, I can look into it further on this end.

I verified the header and it was indeed sent to the right address...

Sean
-- Gregory Benford