From: "Karel K." <karel06@googlemail.com>
Date: March 5, 2007 1:50:35 PM PST
To: "Marvin Humphrey" <marvin@rectangular.com>
Subject: Re: [KinoSearch] Error in KinoSearch::Searcher::search

And another Note:
I guess, besides my specific problem, there is some 64bit related
issue. Maybe in the mathfunctions library, because the length seems
not to be reported correctly. (Filesize is equal) Should be more than
228.

32-bit:
Error in function refill at c_src/KinoSearch/Store/InStream.c:100:
Read past EOF of
/var/www/kinosearch/KinoSearch-0.20_01/sample/uscon_invindex/_1.cf
(start: 4294960869 len 4294967295)

64-bit:
Error in function refill at c_src/KinoSearch/Store/InStream.c:100:
Read past EOF of
/var/www/wikipedia/kslokal/constitution/uscon_invindex/_1.cf (start:
18446744073709545189 len 228)