Marvin Humphrey

--
I'm looking for a part time job.
YAPC::Europe presentations [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I metioned KinoSearch in my Plagger presentation too.
http://www.birmingham2006.com/cgi-bin/yapc.pl?act=talk-item&talkid=45
http://plagger.org/trac/attachment/wiki/PlaggerPresentations/Plagger-YAPCEU.pdf

--
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa
YAPC::Europe presentations [ In reply to ]
On Sep 6, 2006, at 7:26 PM, Tatsuhiko Miyagawa wrote:

> I metioned KinoSearch in my Plagger presentation too.
> http://www.birmingham2006.com/cgi-bin/yapc.pl?act=talk-item&talkid=45
> http://plagger.org/trac/attachment/wiki/PlaggerPresentations/
> Plagger-YAPCEU.pdf

Thanks for the drop!

/me .oO( note to self: check out Notify::Pizza. )

Marvin Humphrey

--
I'm looking for a part time job.