Mailing List Archive

Re1:
Gentlemen:
http://72.167.123.168/httpmoneytracking263937622.php?jxyhpageID=46

Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:09:06
_________________________________
"Looking up they saw another group of three: an oldish man, a slim young fellow who was almost a grown man and a girl in her middle teens." (c) Darhyan wwwaBitCityadeavu
Re1: [ In reply to ]
Dear Reader,
http://myjoomlaskins.com/httpmoneytracking263937622.php?bedlistid=2

Mon, 30 Jan 2012 20:24:55
______________
"Maybe hes not altogether right about that, for education is mighty fine and Id like to go to a technical school; Gus and I both are aiming for that, but were going to read and study a lot our own way, too, and experiment; arent we, Gus? Nobody can throw Edisons ideas down when they stop to think how much he knows and what hes done.He certainly has accomplished a great deal, the usually reticent Gus offered.And yet he seems to be very modest about it, was Coras contribution.Of course, he is; every man who does really big things is never conceited, declared Bill.Oh, I dont know." (c) Babyboy walkoverin