bits per second.

Thanks for any help you can send on this....

schu
Re: realtime stats. [ In reply to ]
ipchains provides ip accounting information in /proc. iptables doesn't,
AFAIK.

Because of this, I personally used "libiptc", part of iptables, for my ip
accounting project. It enables your program to retreive all the
information an "iptables -L -n -v -x" returns.

--
Tommy Lacroix ( runtime@cam.org )