Mailing List Archive

RE: [nf-failover] conntrack and conntrackd
Hi,

I observed that when creating conntrack record using conntrack tool, no
event is catched (using conntrack -E). That might be reason why the
record is not in conntrackd's cache. Is that true? If yes, does anybody
know why creating the record this way doesn't fire the event?

Thanks

Michal Filka