The manpage was updated as well.

Please upgrade if you use the iptree map type.

http://ipset.netfilter.org/

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail : kadlec@blackhole.kfki.hu, kadlec@sunserv.kfki.hu
H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary
Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 2.3.0 released [ In reply to ]
On Aug 28 2007 13:05, Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:

> I'm happy to announce the new ipset release. The main changes are
>
> - jiffies rollover bug in iptree type fixed (reported by Lukasz Nierycho
> and others)
> - endiannes bug in iptree type fixed (spotted by Jan Engelhardt)

Was it really a bug? We were not sure about what order (hostorder,
networkorder) the tree is.

> - iptreemap type added (submitted by Sven Wegener)
> - 2.6.22/23 compatibility fixes (Jeremy Jacque)
> - typo fixes in ipset (Neville D)
> - separator changed to ':' from '%' (old one still supported) in ipset
>
> The manpage was updated as well.
>
> Please upgrade if you use the iptree map type.
>
> http://ipset.netfilter.org/

I'm kinda missing the kernel files. There is iptables, ipset-2.3.0, and
patch-o-matic, the latter of which contains no ipset kernel code even after
runme --download.

Jan
Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 2.3.0 released [ In reply to ]
On Aug 28 2007 14:19, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
>> http://ipset.netfilter.org/
>
>I'm kinda missing the kernel files. There is iptables, ipset-2.3.0, and
>patch-o-matic, the latter of which contains no ipset kernel code even after
>runme --download.

blech... next time I should look closer. Or use find. :>

Jan
Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 2.3.0 released [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

>> - endiannes bug in iptree type fixed (spotted by Jan Engelhardt)
>
> Was it really a bug? We were not sure about what order (hostorder,
> networkorder) the tree is.

Addresses are handled in host order (that was originally natural for the
bitmap types) so on big-endian machines the tree were created upside down.
You were right about spotting a bug there.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-