Mailing List Archive

experiences with ipt_ACCOUNT (was Re: ipt_account / iptables 1.3.8)
Oh well, thanks for the info. A pity, as in kernels up to 2.6.18
the module was doing its job nicely, but I've now tried it with 2.6.21.5
and
there it doesn't even compile anymore.

There's an alternative module called ipt_ACCOUNT however, where
the docs say that it does support 2.6.21.

I wonder if anyone would like to share experiences with
that particular module in terms of performance and
stability in a 70-100kpps load scenario.