offices, VPN between them, using iptables).

Thanks,
Will Sarka
Re: RFC - Using Iptables/FreeSwan on 2 firewalls [ In reply to ]
I have implemented exactly this, with iptables firewalls at both ends the
VTUN (vtun.sourceforge.net) as the VPN/tunneling software. Note that
iptables doesn't really have anything at all to do with the tunneling, other
than being configured to allow the connections from the other location's
server.

This was fairly easy to set up (although I've been a linux user/hacker for
many years now :-) and works very well.