Because I'm using a proxy I've tried overriding it (using telnet www.sella.it 80)but the result is the same:the connection timed out.
No problem with other sites... How to investigate?

Radel
Re: Strange effect [ In reply to ]
If you are using a 2.4 kernel disable ECN .. /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn or
something like that..

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied@skynet.ie
AW: Strange effect [ In reply to ]
Hi Radel,

1. don`t use HTML E-Mails
2. try
echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn
or
sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_ecn=0

Greetings

Carsten

P.S.: You should be able to reproduce this problem with the following URL,
too:
http://www.xipolis.net
P.P.S.: Read more about ECN in /usr/src/linux/Documentation/Configure.help