Mailing List Archive

Very urgent: using network kernel header files from our own module
Dear all,
Can anyone tell me how can I call functions in the
kernel sources header files from a different module?

I explain:
I am interested in using the tcp_sk () function for
instance. This function requires that I declare a
struct inet_hashtables before. Since this structure is
in the inet_hashtables.h file, I need to include it in
the include section of my own kernel module.
But the compiler tells me that he can't see the file
and I got a lot of errors.

Can anyone help me find out how to solve this issue?
Thanks a lot.
Best Regards,

--- Sirine Chaitou <schit_2007@yahoo.fr> a écrit :

> Hello,
> I am looking for a function which, supplied whith
> the
> tuple identifier (ip_src,ip_dst,p_src,p_dst),
> returns
> the corresponding skb.
>
> Does this function exist?
> Regards,
>
> Siri.

> Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez
> vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail

Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !
http://blog.mail.yahoo.fr
Re: Very urgent: using network kernel header files from our own module [ In reply to ]
Hi,

please remove the "Very urgent" from the subject of your mails.
It looks like you want us to solve your homework from school/university
and some research (or reading code) would easily solve most of your
questions. http://kernelnewbies.org/ has pointers to all the information
you need.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel