Mailing List Archive

[NETFILTER 00/04]: Netfilter fixes
Hi Dave,

following a few netfilter fixes for 2.6.19, fixing invalid use of skb_trim
in netfilter userspace queueing, conflicting optname values for ip6tables
revision support and another byteorder problem in nfnetlink_log.

Please apply, thanks.

include/linux/in6.h | 12 +++++++++++-
include/linux/netfilter/x_tables.h | 16 ----------------
include/linux/netfilter_arp/arp_tables.h | 25 +++++++++++++------------
include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ip_tables.h | 27 +++++++++++++++------------
include/linux/netfilter_ipv6/ip6_tables.h | 27 +++++++++++++++------------
net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_queue.c | 7 ++++---
net/ipv6/netfilter/ip6_queue.c | 7 ++++---
net/ipv6/netfilter/ip6_tables.c | 2 +-
net/netfilter/nfnetlink_log.c | 2 +-
net/netfilter/nfnetlink_queue.c | 7 ++++---

Patrick McHardy:
[NETFILTER]: nfnetlink_log: fix byteorder of NFULA_SEQ_GLOBAL
[NETFILTER]: Use pskb_trim in {ip,ip6,nfnetlink}_queue
[NETFILTER]: ip6_tables: use correct nexthdr value in ipv6_find_hdr()

Yasuyuki Kozakai:
[NETFILTER]: ip6_tables: fixed conflicted optname for getsockopt
Re: [NETFILTER 00/04]: Netfilter fixes [ In reply to ]
From: Patrick McHardy <kaber@trash.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 08:03:26 +0100 (MET)

> following a few netfilter fixes for 2.6.19, fixing invalid use of skb_trim
> in netfilter userspace queueing, conflicting optname values for ip6tables
> revision support and another byteorder problem in nfnetlink_log.
>
> Please apply, thanks.

All applied, thanks a lot Patrick.
[NETFILTER 00/04]: Netfilter fixes [ In reply to ]
Hi Dave,

following are a few small netfilter fixes for 2.6.19, fixing multiple
refcount leaks and a nf_conntrack helper assignment race which can
lead to use-after-free.

Please apply, thanks.

net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_core.c | 6 +++---
net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_netlink.c | 1 +
net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c | 19 +++++++++----------
net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_netlink.c | 9 +++++++++

Patrick McHardy:
[NETFILTER]: ctnetlink: fix reference count leak

Yasuyuki Kozakai:
[NETFILTER]: nfctnetlink: assign helper to newly created conntrack
[NETFILTER]: nf_conntrack: fix the race on assign helper to new conntrack
[NETFILTER]: conntrack: fix refcount leak when finding expectation
Re: [NETFILTER 00/04]: Netfilter fixes [ In reply to ]
From: Patrick McHardy <kaber@trash.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:20:53 +0100 (MET)

Re: [NETFILTER 00/04]: Netfilter fixes [ In reply to ]
From: Patrick McHardy <kaber@trash.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:29:52 +0100 (MET)

> Hi Dave,
>
> following are a few more netfilter fixes for 2.6.20, fixing a
> nf_conntrack_ipv6 crash when dealing with fragments, hanging
> connections when loading the nf_nat module, an incorrect value
> for a TCP connection tracking flag and compilation of arp_tables
> userspace. I'll also pass on the relevant ones to -stable.
>
> Please apply, thanks.

It all looks good, applied, thanks Patrick.
Re: [NETFILTER 00/04]: Netfilter fixes [ In reply to ]
From: Patrick McHardy <kaber@trash.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:40:12 +0200 (MEST)

> Hi Dave,
>
> these patches fix an extraneous ";" in the new u32 match and three minor
> bugs in the SIP conntrack helper. Please apply, thanks.

All applied, thanks Patrick.