Mailing List Archive

Re: conntrack module development problem
Mr. Shore,

Well, it was worth a try ;-)

Try this: Start up tcpdump on your internal network hookup. Then
start your ICQ
client, and attempt to make a connection. IIRC, tcpdump will see the ICQ
packets BEFORE
they hit NF_IP_PRE_ROUTING. AFAIK that is the current behavior (IMBWT).
If you can see
physical ICQ packets going into your system, then your problem is the
way you initialized
the helper. Are you doing this without a firewall?

Brad