Mailing List Archive

[ANNOUNCE] Proceedings of Netfilter Developer Workshop 2004
Hi!

I finally finished writing up the proceedings of the 2004 Netfilter
Developer Workshop, based on the notes taken by various attendees.

They are available in DocBook XML, HTML, Postscript, PDF and ASCII
Versions at
http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/index.html#documentation-events

For your convenience, the ASCII version is attached to this email.

Any suggestions / comments / changes / updates are welcome in the form
of patches against the original DocBook XML.

I'll put the slides of the individual presentations online as soon as I
have all of them. Photo gallery is also coming up at that point.

Happy hacking,
Harald
--
- Harald Welte <laforge@netfilter.org> http://www.netfilter.org/
on while IP was being designed." -- Paul Vixie