Mailing List Archive

[ANNOUNCE] Reorganization of CVS
Hi!

Just a couple of minutes ago I have reorganized the netfilter CVS tree.

the basic structure is now

netfilter/
patch-o-matic
userspace
iptables2
scores
documentation/
tutorial
HOWTO
examples
homepage/
scores

The major change for the Users is patch-o-matic. It's now longer below
the 'userspace' directory, where it was never really belonging anyway.

This also means that starting from the next iptables release, patch-o-matic
will be distributed as a seperate package. This enables us to release
patch-o-matic more often than iptables itself, which doesn't change all that
much.

Please note that the old directories are not automatically deleted by
CVS. So after your next CVS update, I recommend running the following
commands in your 'netfilter' subdirectory:

rm -rf FAQ HOWTO tutorial examples scores userspace/patch-o-matic
rm -rf patches old-patches OLD web

Thanks.

--
Live long and prosper