Mailing List Archive

Document page search
Is the document search page down? Does not seem to find anything when
searching.
I have a matrix option problem I needed to resolve and the site failed
to work for me. The matrix problem was that some of my matrix option
products would not allow more than one item to be put in the cart. I
fixed the ones I have found by changing them back to simple options.

Kerry--
BasicQ Inc.
PO Box 381
Boca Raton, FL 33429

Phone: 800-448-0665
email: kerry@basicq.com
www.basicq.com
https://johnson.basicq.com
--
BasicQ Inc.
PO Box 381

Phone: 800-448-0665
email: kerry@basicq.com
www.basicq.com
https://johnson.basicq.com
Re: Document page search [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018, kerry wrote:

> Is the document search page down? Does not seem to find anything when
> searching.

Hi, Kerry. Yes, the document search is temporarily down due to a problem
with it after the site was migrated to a new server.

In the meantime you can use a Google search limiting the domain to look
for what you need, for example:

site:interchangecommerce.org matrix

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation
Re: Document page search [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018, Jon Jensen wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Nov 2018, kerry wrote:
>
>> Is the document search page down? Does not seem to find anything when
>> searching.
>
> Hi, Kerry. Yes, the document search is temporarily down due to a problem with
> it after the site was migrated to a new server.

For everyone's information, the Interchange project website's search
function is now working again.

Rather than fight the problems with Swish-e, I set it up to use the Google
Custom Search Engine service for the search, which pops up results above
the page you're on.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation
Re: Document page search [ In reply to ]
best wishes to all ic friends,
thanks to jon :-)

--
"fino alla bara sinpara"
"up to demise we rize"
Re: Document page search [ In reply to ]
Thanks Jon!
And Thanks Marco, same to all! :)