Should quantity pricing be working out of the box in demo? It was not
working on my test site, so I checked the demo and it does not seem to
be working there either. Does it have to be turned on somewhere?

Re: Qty Prices 5.10 Strap Demo [ In reply to ]
On 25/02/16 05:20, kerry wrote:
> Should quantity pricing be working out of the box in demo? It was not
> working on my test site, so I checked the demo and it does not seem to
> be working there either. Does it have to be turned on somewhere?

You need to tweak CommonAdjust for it to work:

http://interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/Price_maintenance_with_CommonAdjust.html#tablecol1_col5col10key

Peter

Re: Qty Prices 5.10 Strap Demo [ In reply to ]
Thanks Peter,

I took a look at Common Adjust in the catalog.cfg and it mentioned
needing to be logged in. It seems to work fine with that, except I
remember it used to display the quantity price breaks in the result
page. I had removed that code as I had drastically modified the price
breaks to match my product price breaks to me.

I will take a look at the link and see if I can jog my memory as to the
code that displayed this. I am no longer offering the wide range of
breaks, so, it might be beneficial to display it now.

BTW, your instructions on the virtual host set up has helped me a lot in
setting up my vmware virtual host machine with the very, very minimum
Centos 7.

Kerry

Re: Qty Prices 5.10 Strap Demo [ In reply to ]
On 25/02/16 23:53, kerry wrote:
> I took a look at Common Adjust in the catalog.cfg and it mentioned
> needing to be logged in.

There are multiple CommonAdjust directives in catalog.cfg, some of them
require you to be logged in to take effect (such as dealer or
distributor) and some are default ones for when the customer is not
logged in (further down).

Peter