Message when trying to download file in admin. ne error message in
error.log.

$ ls /home/interch/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/
Common.pm DBI_CompositeKey.pm Editor.pm InMemory.pm SDBM.pm
DB_File.pm DBI.pm GDBM.pm LDAP.pm Shadow.pm

GDBM seems to be there.

What am I missing?

Kerry

Re: Error downloading files in admin 5.10 strap [ In reply to ]
Quoting kerry (kerry@basicq.com):
> Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report
> the error or try again later. (Can't locate object method "import_db"
> via package "Vend::Table::GDBM" (perhaps you forgot to load
> "Vend::Table::GDBM"?) at
> /home/interch/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 619. )
>
> Message when trying to download file in admin. ne error message in
> error.log.
>
> $ ls /home/interch/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/
> Common.pm DBI_CompositeKey.pm Editor.pm InMemory.pm SDBM.pm
> DB_File.pm DBI.pm GDBM.pm LDAP.pm Shadow.pm
>
> GDBM seems to be there.
>
> What am I missing?

Confirmed as a bug -- happens in demo admin too.

I just created an issue for it:
https://github.com/interchange/interchange/issues/91

I've seen this before on a page, where I had to eliminate bits of the
page to find the root cause. I re-coded, and got around it then, so
maybe that needs to happen here too. I don't have time to research
further just now.

--
Josh Lavin
End Point Corporation