Mailing List Archive

Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue
Have test 5.10 installed and have the problem below when trying to
download files through the admin upload/download buttons.
Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report
the error or try again later. (Can't locate object method "import_db"
via package "Vend::Table::GDBM" (perhaps you forgot to load
"Vend::Table::GDBM"?) at
/home/interch/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 619. )

the icon images for upload, download, delete and view are not showing.
Just a holder square. Retail shop images are showing when using browser
in the virtual server IC is installed in, but not when accessing from
another computer in the local network.

In admin, no images are showing for icons above, tabs are missing,
background colors are missing. This is on the server and local network
machines. I think this has something to do with the css or js files, but
not sure.

The images has to be something in my apache server, but have not been
able to find it so far. I am bringing over product information from my
live site to test what works, what does not work.

BTW-why are all of my emails having to be approved by moderater? I
should be registered on the list, but emails not coming through very
fast, or not at all.

Re: Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue [ In reply to ]
On 01/20/2016 02:10 PM, kerry wrote:
> Have test 5.10 installed and have the problem below when trying to
> download files through the admin upload/download buttons.
> Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report
> the error or try again later. (Can't locate object method "import_db"
> via package "Vend::Table::GDBM" (perhaps you forgot to load
> "Vend::Table::GDBM"?) at
> /home/interch/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 619. )
>
> the icon images for upload, download, delete and view are not showing.
> Just a holder square. Retail shop images are showing when using browser
> in the virtual server IC is installed in, but not when accessing from
> another computer in the local network.
>
> In admin, no images are showing for icons above, tabs are missing,
> background colors are missing. This is on the server and local network
> machines. I think this has something to do with the css or js files, but
> not sure.
>
> The images has to be something in my apache server, but have not been
> able to find it so far. I am bringing over product information from my
> live site to test what works, what does not work.
>
> BTW-why are all of my emails having to be approved by moderater? I
> should be registered on the list, but emails not coming through very
> fast, or not at all.

All submissions with the following content types are hold for approval
with the annoying error message "Suspicious header". Can't mailman
just say which header?

I personally don't see a reason to stop emails because of these
content types.

Regards
Racke

--
Perl and Dancer Development

Visit our Perl::Dancer conference 2015.
More information on https://www.perl.dance.

Re: Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue [ In reply to ]
> On Jan 25, 2016, at 9:03 AM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) <racke@linuxia.de> wrote:
>
> On 01/20/2016 02:10 PM, kerry wrote:
>> Have test 5.10 installed and have the problem below when trying to
>> download files through the admin upload/download buttons.
>> Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report
>> the error or try again later. (Can't locate object method "import_db"
>> via package "Vend::Table::GDBM" (perhaps you forgot to load
>> "Vend::Table::GDBM"?) at
>> /home/interch/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 619. )
>>
>> the icon images for upload, download, delete and view are not showing.
>> Just a holder square. Retail shop images are showing when using browser
>> in the virtual server IC is installed in, but not when accessing from
>> another computer in the local network.
>>
>> In admin, no images are showing for icons above, tabs are missing,
>> background colors are missing. This is on the server and local network
>> machines. I think this has something to do with the css or js files, but
>> not sure.
>>
>> The images has to be something in my apache server, but have not been
>> able to find it so far. I am bringing over product information from my
>> live site to test what works, what does not work.
>>
>> BTW-why are all of my emails having to be approved by moderater? I
>> should be registered on the list, but emails not coming through very
>> fast, or not at all.
>
> All submissions with the following content types are hold for approval
> with the annoying error message "Suspicious header". Can't mailman
> just say which header?

> I personally don't see a reason to stop emails because of these
> content types.

I would suspect this is due to usually being HTML mail/spam, which is (assumed) rarely used by actual users on the mailing list.
--
David Christensen
PostgreSQL Team Manager

Re: [BULK] Re: Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue [ In reply to ]
On 01/25/2016 10:22 AM, David Christensen wrote:
>> On Jan 25, 2016, at 9:03 AM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) <racke@linuxia.de> wrote:
>>
>> On 01/20/2016 02:10 PM, kerry wrote:
>>> Have test 5.10 installed and have the problem below when trying to
>>> download files through the admin upload/download buttons.
>>> Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report
>>> the error or try again later. (Can't locate object method "import_db"
>>> via package "Vend::Table::GDBM" (perhaps you forgot to load
>>> "Vend::Table::GDBM"?) at
>>> /home/interch/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 619. )
>>>
>>> the icon images for upload, download, delete and view are not showing.
>>> Just a holder square. Retail shop images are showing when using browser
>>> in the virtual server IC is installed in, but not when accessing from
>>> another computer in the local network.
>>>
>>> In admin, no images are showing for icons above, tabs are missing,
>>> background colors are missing. This is on the server and local network
>>> machines. I think this has something to do with the css or js files, but
>>> not sure.
>>>
>>> The images has to be something in my apache server, but have not been
>>> able to find it so far. I am bringing over product information from my
>>> live site to test what works, what does not work.
>>>
>>> BTW-why are all of my emails having to be approved by moderater? I
>>> should be registered on the list, but emails not coming through very
>>> fast, or not at all.
>> All submissions with the following content types are hold for approval
>> with the annoying error message "Suspicious header". Can't mailman
>> just say which header?

>> I personally don't see a reason to stop emails because of these
>> content types.
> I would suspect this is due to usually being HTML mail/spam, which is (assumed) rarely used by actual users on the mailing list.
> --
> David Christensen
> PostgreSQL Team Manager
> End Point Corporation
> david@endpoint.com
> 785-727-1171

It might have been the coding from the box I copied one of the variables
from. Once it is in the email, you can not seem to delete just that
part. Using firefox.

Re: Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue [ In reply to ]
>>> BTW-why are all of my emails having to be approved by moderater? I
>>> should be registered on the list, but emails not coming through very
>>> fast, or not at all.
>>
>> All submissions with the following content types are hold for approval
>> with the annoying error message "Suspicious header". Can't mailman
>> just say which header?

>> I personally don't see a reason to stop emails because of these
>> content types.
>
> I would suspect this is due to usually being HTML mail/spam, which is (assumed) rarely used by actual users on the mailing list.

Yes my messages to the mailing list from gmail were being held for
moderation until I switched gmail to Plain Text Mode.

Re: Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:10 AM, kerry <kerry@basicq.com> wrote:

> the icon images for upload, download, delete and view are not showing.
> Just a holder square. Retail shop images are showing when using browser
> in the virtual server IC is installed in, but not when accessing from
> another computer in the local network.
>
> In admin, no images are showing for icons above, tabs are missing,
> background colors are missing. This is on the server and local network
> machines. I think this has something to do with the css or js files, but
> not sure.

Had the same issue with strap until I adjusted the path variables in
products/variables.txt and restarted the catalog:

CSS_DIR /path/css Template
JS_DIR /path/js Template
SAMPLEHTML /var/www/user/public_html/assestsdir Directories and Paths

SAMPLEURL http://domain.whatever/assestsdir Directories and Paths

I suggest try adjusting these paths and restart catalog until it works.

Re: Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue [ In reply to ]
On 01/25/2016 11:45 PM, Gort IC wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:10 AM, kerry <kerry@basicq.com> wrote:
>
>> the icon images for upload, download, delete and view are not showing.
>> Just a holder square. Retail shop images are showing when using browser
>> in the virtual server IC is installed in, but not when accessing from
>> another computer in the local network.
>>
>> In admin, no images are showing for icons above, tabs are missing,
>> background colors are missing. This is on the server and local network
>> machines. I think this has something to do with the css or js files, but
>> not sure.
> Had the same issue with strap until I adjusted the path variables in
> products/variables.txt and restarted the catalog:
>
> CSS_DIR /path/css Template
> JS_DIR /path/js Template
> SAMPLEHTML /var/www/user/public_html/assestsdir Directories and Paths
>
> SAMPLEURL http://domain.whatever/assestsdir Directories and Paths
>
> I suggest try adjusting these paths and restart catalog until it works.

Gort,
Did you just add these to the product/variables.txt? I do not have the
CSS_DIR or JS_DIR in my variables.txt. I also checked the live demo and
it is not in it.

Kerry

Re: Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 9:29 PM, kerry <kerry@basicq.com> wrote:

> Did you just add these to the product/variables.txt? I do not have the
> CSS_DIR or JS_DIR in my variables.txt. I also checked the live demo and
> it is not in it.

Oops sorry. Just checked and I must be quoting from a different
version of the strap template.

CSS in the current strap demo seem is refered to in these files:
https://github.com/jdigory/strap/blob/master/variables/CSS
https://github.com/jdigory/strap/blob/master/variables/JS

so the variable I think you might need to examine is WWW_DIR

Re: Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue [ In reply to ]
I finally have it working so I see all images in retail cart and on the
admin side. The retail was just an incorrect Directory Root.

The admin side images was fixed in the following way. I copied the
images from the interchange directory /interchange-5/en_US file to same
under /var/www/interchange-5/en_US. I tried to symlink from
/var/www/interchange-5/en_US to the interchange /interchange-5/en_US
directory, but have not been able to get the link process right to make
it work.

I am happy with it so far as it will suit my purpose for now to test my
live setup as it is to see how much I will have to alter the information
there.

Thanks for your help Gort.

Kerry

Re: Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue [ In reply to ]
On 01/29/2016 04:09 PM, kerry wrote:
> I finally have it working so I see all images in retail cart and on the
> admin side. The retail was just an incorrect Directory Root.
>
> The admin side images was fixed in the following way. I copied the
> images from the interchange directory /interchange-5/en_US file to same
> under /var/www/interchange-5/en_US. I tried to symlink from
> /var/www/interchange-5/en_US to the interchange /interchange-5/en_US
> directory, but have not been able to get the link process right to make
> it work.
>
> I am happy with it so far as it will suit my purpose for now to test my
> live setup as it is to see how much I will have to alter the information
> there.
>
> Thanks for your help Gort.
>
> Kerry
>
> On 01/28/2016 12:01 AM, Gort IC wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 9:29 PM, kerry <kerry@basicq.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Did you just add these to the product/variables.txt? I do not have the
>>> CSS_DIR or JS_DIR in my variables.txt. I also checked the live demo and
>>> it is not in it.
>>>
>> Oops sorry. Just checked and I must be quoting from a different
>> version of the strap template.
>>
>> CSS in the current strap demo seem is refered to in these files:
>> https://github.com/jdigory/strap/blob/master/variables/CSS
>> https://github.com/jdigory/strap/blob/master/variables/JS
>>
>> so the variable I think you might need to examine is WWW_DIR

This was requested at some point.
Note: original held again. I am pretty sure it was from coping the
UI_IMAGE_DIR from admin area of strap cart.

Changed the html format in mail server to check.

UI_IMAGE_DIR /interchange-5/

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.116:80>
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/
<Directory /var/www/>
allow from all
Options None
</Directory>
ServerName kcb.localhost.localdomain
ServerAlias www.kcb.localhost.localdomain
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /var/www/cgi-bin/
</VirtualHost>

Re: Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue [ In reply to ]

Yep it was .. I discarded it, multipart-alternative .. Had some HTML in it.