Mailing List Archive

Videos 2015 + Conference 2016
The Perl Dancer Conference proudly presents the videos from the
talks in Vienna:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf1KDvMbyeCQq4mkMt8jDPzS9uPUX_mNo

Thanks to our sponsors (https://www.perl.dance/sponsors), without
their support this extensive coverage wouldn't be possible.

Thanks to Amanda Crow at A. Crow Editing for the intricate editing work.

The feedback from the speakers and other participants was really
encouraging, so we are going to start planning for next year's
event in January.

Please feel free to make suggestions about venue, schedule and everything
else which could be improved for 2016.

Regards
Racke

--
Perl and Dancer Development

Visit our Perl::Dancer conference 2015.
More information on https://www.perl.dance.

Re: Videos 2015 + Conference 2016 [ In reply to ]
> The Perl Dancer Conference proudly presents the videos from the talks in
Vienna:

> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf1KDvMbyeCQq4mkMt8jDPzS9uPUX_mNo
>
> Thanks to our sponsors (https://www.perl.dance/sponsors), without their >
support this extensive coverage wouldn't be possible.

> Thanks to Amanda Crow at A. Crow Editing for the intricate editing work.
>
> The feedback from the speakers and other participants was really
encouraging, so we are going to start planning for next year's event in
January.

> Please feel free to make suggestions about venue, schedule and everything
else which could be improved for 2016.

Well done, it has been fun :)

If it's around the same time of year and on my route, I'll look forward to
put it into my itinerary again! Vienna is do-able, but if there are
considerations for locations such as Munich, Milan, Stuttgart, Amsterdam,
then that's even better. ;)