Attribute" even though I 301 all http requests to https. Is there an
existing/easy way to add this "secure" attribute to my site's cookies?

DB

Re: Cookie Does Not Contain The "secure" Attribute [ In reply to ]
On 17/12/15 14:41, DB wrote:
> Howdy. PCI scanner complains about "Cookie Does Not Contain The "secure"
> Attribute" even though I 301 all http requests to https. Is there an
> existing/easy way to add this "secure" attribute to my site's cookies?

Which cookie is the PCI scanner complaining about?

Peter

Re: Cookie Does Not Contain The "secure" Attribute [ In reply to ]
On 12/17/2015 02:41 AM, DB wrote:
> Howdy. PCI scanner complains about "Cookie Does Not Contain The "secure"
> Attribute" even though I 301 all http requests to https. Is there an
> existing/easy way to add this "secure" attribute to my site's cookies?

Secure attribute:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie#Secure_and_HttpOnly

MV_PASSWORD cookie will have the secure flag, but not the other cookies
if I read the source correctly.

You can enable httponly attribute:

Pragma set_httponly

Regards