Mailing List Archive

New Interchange6::Schema relase 0.085
Hello innovators,

today we release a new version of our DBIx::Class schema for
Interchange6 with the following changes:

[ENHANCEMENTS]

* Let reset_token_checksum in User result class work without password
(Peter Mottram).
* Automatically create uri value in Navigation result class if value
is not defined instead of if false (Peter Mottram).
* Update last_login and fail_count in User result class on
check_password call (Peter Mottram).
* Add priority to Address result class (Peter Mottram, GH #175).

[DOCUMENTATION]

* Add YAML config Dancer::Plugin::DBIC to database support manual
(Peter Mottram).
* Fix database support manual text regarding set_strict_mode in MySQL
(Peter Mottram).
* Add cookbook to list of manuals (Stefan Hornburg).

[TESTS]

* Fix datetime comparison check in user tests (Peter Mottram).

We appreciate testing and feedback on the new release.

Regards
Racke

--
Perl and Dancer Development