Mailing List Archive

Perl::Dancer Conference 2014 - Call for Papers
The Perl::Dancer Conference will be held in Hancock, NY on the 8th and 9th October.
In addition we are having professional tutorials on the 6th and 7th October.

We are interested in hearing about your talks in the following topics:

Session types are 20 minutes (short talks), 40 minutes (regular talks) and
2 hours for tutorials.

Submissions are due before midnight (23:59 EST) on 11th September.

Please check out http://act.perl.dance/eic2014/cfp.html for more detailed
information about this call for papers or contact us at 2014@perl.dance.

Regards
Racke

--
Perl and Dancer Development

Visit our Perl::Dancer conference 2014:

http://act.perl.dance/

Re: Perl::Dancer Conference 2014 - Call for Papers [ In reply to ]
> The Perl::Dancer Conference will be held in Hancock, NY on the 8th and 9th October.
> In addition we are having professional tutorials on the 6th and 7th October.
>
> We are interested in hearing about your talks in the following topics:
>
> Session types are 20 minutes (short talks), 40 minutes (regular talks) and
> 2 hours for tutorials.
>
> Submissions are due before midnight (23:59 EST) on 11th September.
>
> Please check out http://act.perl.dance/eic2014/cfp.html for more detailed
> information about this call for papers or contact us at 2014 at perl.dance.
>
> Regards
> Racke
>
> --
> Perl and Dancer Development
>
> Visit our Perl::Dancer conference 2014:
>
> http://act.perl.dance/

A bit off-topic perhaps, but I saw no way to pay online on the
conference website even when logged in. Thoughts? I was hoping to get
the earlybird discount :)

DB

Re: Perl::Dancer Conference 2014 - Call for Papers [ In reply to ]
Work load won't allow me to attend in person, but I am very interested
in being able to see all of the training sessions and probably most of
the conference sessions as well.

Interested enough to pay the training and conference fees.

Is there any chance that that could be made to happen?

Thanks,
Dan
--
Dan Busarow
BuildingOnline.com

Re: Perl::Dancer Conference 2014 - Call for Papers [ In reply to ]
On 08/29/2014 03:28 PM, dburlage wrote:
>> The Perl::Dancer Conference will be held in Hancock, NY on the 8th and 9th October.
>> In addition we are having professional tutorials on the 6th and 7th October.
>>
>> We are interested in hearing about your talks in the following topics:
>>
>> Session types are 20 minutes (short talks), 40 minutes (regular talks) and
>> 2 hours for tutorials.
>>
>> Submissions are due before midnight (23:59 EST) on 11th September.
>>
>> Please check out http://act.perl.dance/eic2014/cfp.html for more detailed
>> information about this call for papers or contact us at 2014 at perl.dance.
>>
>> Regards
>> Racke
>>
>> --
>> Perl and Dancer Development
>>
>> Visit our Perl::Dancer conference 2014:
>>
>> http://act.perl.dance/
>
> A bit off-topic perhaps, but I saw no way to pay online on the
> conference website even when logged in. Thoughts? I was hoping to get
> the earlybird discount :)
>
> DB

You can do the payment now, please follow the instructions on the bottom of

http://act.perl.dance/eic2014/registration.html

Regards
Racke

Re: Perl::Dancer Conference 2014 - Call for Papers [ In reply to ]
On Sep 8, 2014, at 2:18 PM, Dan Busarow <dan@buildingonline.com> wrote:

> Work load won't allow me to attend in person, but I am very interested
> in being able to see all of the training sessions and probably most of
> the conference sessions as well.
>
> Interested enough to pay the training and conference fees.
>
> Is there any chance that that could be made to happen?

Dan,
We are planning on filming the event and will make all efforts to do this effectively. One idea on adding the training videos to the available media. If your company would be interested in sponsoring the event with the money you were planning on spending on tickets. With this money we could invest it into better production of the videos and then be able to share these all of these videos with the community. This would be a win win for you the conference and the community. If this would work for you please reach out to biz@perl.dance.

http://act.perl.dance/eic2014/sponsoring.html

Thanks,

-Sam
Re: Perl::Dancer Conference 2014 - Call for Papers [ In reply to ]
As a Diamond sponsor Bottlenose will need to insist Wang-Wangs be available this year!

On Sep 10, 2014, at 8:31 AM, Sam Batschelet <sbatschelet@mac.com> wrote:

> On Sep 8, 2014, at 2:18 PM, Dan Busarow <dan@buildingonline.com> wrote:
>
>> Work load won't allow me to attend in person, but I am very interested
>> in being able to see all of the training sessions and probably most of
>> the conference sessions as well.
>>
>> Interested enough to pay the training and conference fees.
>>
>> Is there any chance that that could be made to happen?
>
> Dan,
> We are planning on filming the event and will make all efforts to do this effectively. One idea on adding the training videos to the available media. If your company would be interested in sponsoring the event with the money you were planning on spending on tickets. With this money we could invest it into better production of the videos and then be able to share these all of these videos with the community. This would be a win win for you the conference and the community. If this would work for you please reach out to biz@perl.dance.
>
> http://act.perl.dance/eic2014/sponsoring.html
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Sam

Bill Carr, President at Bottlenose
(413) 584-0400
http://www.bottlenose-wine.com
Download vCard
Re: Perl::Dancer Conference 2014 - Call for Papers [ In reply to ]
On Sep 10, 2014, at 10:09 AM, William Carr <bill@bottlenose-wine.com> wrote:

> As a Diamond sponsor Bottlenose will need to insist Wang-Wangs be available this year!

Your wish is my command diamond Bill :).

http://mybestcocktails.com/recipe-206-Weng-weng.html

-Sam
Re: Perl::Dancer Conference 2014 - Call for Papers [ In reply to ]
Hey I'm a (bronze) sponsor too! (how do I pay btw?) Let's not forget the
hardcore hopheads like Jure and me. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale anyone?

Re: Perl::Dancer Conference 2014 - Call for Papers [ In reply to ]
That's my goto. I'm also loving Founder's All Day IPA lately.

Re: Perl::Dancer Conference 2014 - Call for Papers [ In reply to ]
On Sep 11, 2014, at 1:05 PM, DB <db@m-and-d.com> wrote:

> Hey I'm a (bronze) sponsor too! (how do I pay btw?) Let's not forget the
> hardcore hopheads like Jure and me. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale anyone?

I will make sure that we have plenty of Sierra Nevada on hand for you Dave. For diamond Bill Founder's All Day IPA. I am here to serve you all mighty sponsors :).

-Sam