Mike

webmaster@infothai.com
http://www.infothai.com
Multiple payment purchases possible? [ In reply to ]
"Webmaster of Infothai" <webmaster@infothai.com> writes:

> I would like to implement an easy payment plan for some items,
> such as payment over 3 months. Is that possible? Has anyone
> done this with IC? I'm using 4.6.1 on FreeBSD 4.x.

I'm writing a catalog to deal with contract programming. My idea is
to have orders for a specific number of hours. When I get a partial
payment, I will mark the number of hour paid for as "shipped" and the
rest are "backordered". I'm sure something better can be hacked in,
but nothing else exists by default (AFAIK).
--
(__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1 61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543
Multiple payment purchases possible? [ In reply to ]
>I'm writing a catalog to deal with contract programming. My idea is
>to have orders for a specific number of hours. When I get a partial
>payment, I will mark the number of hour paid for as "shipped" and the
>rest are "backordered". I'm sure something better can be hacked in,
>but nothing else exists by default (AFAIK).

Oh yah? I'm writing a catalog to Julian fries. IC can do *everything*,
man. (Did I mention IC has a kitchen sink?).

Sorry, I think the full moon is getting to me. I'll try and cut back on
the off topic posts.
Multiple payment purchases possible? [ In reply to ]
Dan B <db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net> writes:

> Oh yah? I'm writing a catalog to Julian fries. IC can do
> *everything*, man. (Did I mention IC has a kitchen sink?).

Which is why if find it ironic that IC doesn't integrate well with
emacs. :)