Mailing List Archive

[OFF-TOPIC] gpg-agent, sshd and/or SELinux (was Re: Get the private portion of subkeys)
Hi, Werner, all.

Please let me take this opportunity to ask you for trustable documentation,
or any other resource, which could help interested users like myself in
providing the gpg-agent with ssh client and daemon errands, on both fresh
and not-so-fresh OS installs. Please consider SELinux contexts if possible.

Regards,

Marcio Barbado, Jr.