Mailing List Archive

How to download commit packages from gnupg phabricator?
Dear All,

I would like to try the GnuPG Password Manager
(https://dev.gnupg.org/source/gpgpass/)

However, I don't seem to be able to find a way to download a tarball
of the commit in any way.

I looked at the source of Phabricator, and it seems that support for
downloading zips exists:
https://secure.phabricator.com/rP8bb6e807f097b2eb58f863822d64c5078878355d

But for some reason the links like
https://dev.gnupg.org/source/gpgpass/zip/master/;f46437b49b30257a7e98f98803c42c369b0748e8.zip
or
https://dev.gnupg.org/source/gpgpass/zip/;f46437b49b30257a7e98f98803c42c369b0748e8.zip
don't seem to work

--
Yours sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin
(Sent from GMail web interface.)

Re: How to download commit packages from gnupg phabricator? [ In reply to ]
Hi!

On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 20:20, Vladimir Nikishkin said:

> However, I don't seem to be able to find a way to download a tarball
> of the commit in any way.

You man a tarball made from the repository at that commit? In general
we only publish traballs. If you want to use a working thing (i.e. git)
then you need to build from git. We like well versioned releases.

> But for some reason the links like
> https://dev.gnupg.org/source/gpgpass/zip/master/;f46437b49b30257a7e98f98803c42c369b0748e8.zip

That is quite possible; we never configured it. dev.gnupg.org is
in most cases only a "mirror"[1] of our main repo server.

Salam-Shalom,

Werner

[1] For a distributed VCS like Git the term "mirror" is of course a bit
questionable.

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service. - A. Einstein
Re: How to download commit packages from gnupg phabricator? [ In reply to ]
On Wed Mar 6, 2024 at 1:20 PM CET, Vladimir Nikishkin via Gnupg-users wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I would like to try the GnuPG Password Manager
> (https://dev.gnupg.org/source/gpgpass/)

https://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gpgpass.git;a=summary

And it has ability to download a snapshot of each commit.

Mat?j

--
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, @mcepl@floss.social
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5 BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

To err is human, to purr feline.