Where can I see the internal creation and expiration timestamp of my keys?
In the command line and in various frontends I only see the date
without the time.

Re: Creation and Expiration timestamp [ In reply to ]
On Sonntag, 1. Januar 2023 03:53:08 CET gnupg-users@aschoettler.com wrote:
> Where can I see the internal creation and expiration timestamp of my keys?
> In the command line and in various frontends I only see the date
> without the time.

If you really must know the exact second then use the option --with-colons
when listing the keys. The timestamps are given as seconds since Unix epoch.
You can use the `date` command to convert this number to your local time.

Regards,
Ingo
Re: Creation and Expiration timestamp [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 1 Jan 2023 15:51, Ingo Klöcker said:

> If you really must know the exact second then use the option --with-colons
> when listing the keys. The timestamps are given as seconds since Unix epoch.
> You can use the `date` command to convert this number to your local time.

Or use use --full-timestrings

Change the format of printed creation and expiration times from just
the date to the date and time. This is in general not useful and the
same information is anyway available in --with-colons mode. These
longer strings are also not well aligned with other printed data.

(since 2.3.0)

Salam-Shalom,

Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service. - A. Einstein