gpg (GnuPG) 2.3.4
libgcrypt 1.9.4

Gao X.H.
Re: How to solve this garbled code? [ In reply to ]
On 15/02/2022 11:32, Gao Xiaohui via Gnupg-users wrote:
> Hello, why do such garbled characters appear on the display page of
> gnupg(inside the red box),The Chinese characters will be displayed
> abnormally too, similar to this garbled character. what should I do and
> how to avoid it?
> Thank you very much.

I suspect this is because you're using a non-Unicode codepage in the
windows command terminal. What happens if you type:

chcp 65001

and try again?

--
Andrew Gallagher
How to solve this garbled code? [ In reply to ]
Hi developers, thanks for your reply. But I tried the method you gave: use "chcp 65001", and still display abnormal characters. Is there any other solution to solve it? If it is a bug, please fix it. Grateful.
[cid:c4658c5a-1a50-4e76-b1fd-f41a5cd06d2e]
Re: How to solve this garbled code? [ In reply to ]
Not gpg specific, but I would capture that output in a file, and then
use other tools to figure out what that text is.  On linux, I would
start with some variant of "od -c" or perhaps open it in a text editor
or word processor.