Mailing List Archive

1 2 3  View All
Re: In case you use OpenPGP on a smartphone ... [ In reply to ]
The reasons to abandon PGP for secure communications have been accepted in the security community for years. Here’s one security researcher explaining why (there are many others out there with similar sentiments):
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/12/op-ed-im-giving-up-on-pgp/"]https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/12/op-ed-im-giving-up-on-pgp/
-Ryan McGinnis
http://www.bigstormpicture.com
PGP Fingerprint: 5C73 8727 EE58 786A 777C 4F1D B5AA 3FA3 486E D7AD

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile