Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
My gpg and pgp public keys are available at:
http://cc.usu.edu/~slvkd/index.hmtl
Re: GPG and PGPTools [ In reply to ]
Hello all,

I have a small question. HAs anyone here been able to make the Freeware
PGPTools hook into M$ Exchange and decode GPG encrypted messages on the fly?

Right now when I ask PGPTools to decrypt the message directly from
Exchange, I get a 'No PGP data found' error. However, if I save the message
as a text file and then run the PGP Decrypt tool from the floating pallet,
it decodes it properly.

I'm planning on deploying this to a number of less than technical users,
and wold like to have the functionality all work with in the Exchange
client.

If anyone has made this work under Win95/98, please just drop me a line
saying 'yes'. I would just like to know if this is possible, or if the
Freeware PGPTools just simply will not recognize the GPG encrypted message.

...Ross...

Re: Making new keys [ In reply to ]
"Allan K. Neal" <allan.neal@usu.edu> writes:

> How is the easiest way to make a new key pair without messing up my
> keyrings. I have several keys in the public keyring signed my my key,
> however my key expires in December, so I will be needing to create a new

The easiest way is to replace only the encryption key (create a new
one the old one will not be used anyway because it will expire) and
change the exiration time of your main key ("gpg --edit" then
"expire")

--
Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013