Mailing List Archive

detached-signature fd
Re: detached-signature fd [ In reply to ]
I'm helping to install the use of decryption software for a medium sized
company. What software (standalone, plug-ins, etc.) do people here
recommend for each of these platforms:

MS Outlook (Win95/8)
MS Outlook (Mac)
MS Exchange (Win98/5)
Eudora (Mac)

90% of the company is the of the first type, so just that would be a great
help.

Oh and it needs to be able to decrypt GnuPG 1.0.

Thanks much,

...Ross...