mailto:eeyrcr@yahoo.com.

Cheers,
Chris Roberts.

re: GnuPG on a Web Server? [ In reply to ]
From Chris Roberts:

>>>I'm looking for a Server-Side component that I can
use to PGP encrypt a message before mailing it. My
servers are Win NT / Win 2000 based. Will GnuPG be
suitable?

I'm using GnuPG.pm <http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=GnuPG> to encrypt sign
85,000 messages a week that are being sent for a mailing list. The module can
also encrypt. If you've got Perl, it should be a simple matter to plug in the
code to encrypt your mail before sending.

Re: GnuPG on a Web Server? [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 11:44:31AM -0400, David Turley wrote:

> I'm using GnuPG.pm <http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=GnuPG> to encrypt sign
> 85,000 messages a week that are being sent for a mailing list. The module can
> also encrypt. If you've got Perl, it should be a simple matter to plug in the
> code to encrypt your mail before sending.

sounds good! Do you have all public keys of the subscribers in the
servers keyring ? And do the posters have to encrypt the message
with server's public-key ?

I would be really interested to look at your scripts, if possible :
I'm willing to setup exactely the same kind of list on my server.
Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Olivier