Mailing List Archive

GnuPG altering text when signing
GnuPG 1.02

When I clearsign a text file, any lines in the text that start with a dash "-"
get prepended with another dash and a space.

So "-hello" gets changed to "- -hello"

Why is this?

Please CC me in any replies. I haven't found the intructions for subscribing
(which I want to do.)

Thank you.

--
David Turley