Mailing List Archive

Multiple key problem with exmh?
I am running GnuPG 1.0.1-2 under Red Hat 6.2 and trying to use it with exmh.
I successfully (well, it *looked* successful, anyway) imported the keys,
public and private, from my previous PGP 5.0 keyrings. I have three secret
keys on the secret keyring. I can successfully, it appears, sign and encrypt
a message and send it to myself as a test with exmh. Prior to sending it, I
can choose which key is to be used to encrypt and sign the message. I chose
the newest (just created with gpg). When the message arrives it is properly
marked as encrypted, but when I try to decrypt it, it asks for the passphrase
for the wrong key. I must be missing something fundamental. Anyone have any
suggestions?

Thanks, in advance, for your time and assistance.

-Lyman