I have imported her public key into a keyring, no problem, and gnupg encodes to
the key with no problems.

So I am just wondering if someone else has already created a Perl/GnuPG
formmail script before I go about reinventing the wheel.

--
William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>
DSo Networks http://dso.net/
Fax: 877-860-5412 or +1-559-851-9192
RE: GPG and a Formmailer CGI [ In reply to ]
Thanks to everyone who replied privately. So far this one seems to be the
winner:

http://www.p-kotech.com/secureorder.html

Which is a modified version of matt's formmail with changes from Simple Secure,
modified for using GnuPG instead of PGP.

I'm going to add this one to my customer CGI resources page, and if anyone has
any others email me and I'll add them also.

Thanks again, got an answer a lot faster than I expected to!