Ericsson Telebit A/S tel: +45 86 28 81 76
Fabrikvej 11 fax: +45 86 28 81 86
8260 Viby J Denmark e-mail: aba@tbit.dk
Re: Deleting a user - how ? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Dave Harvill wrote:

> gpg --edit-key <key ID>
> then use the adduid command. This is listed in man gpg

Thanks, but I cannot find an answer to my first question.
How do I delete a key and all its users ?

gpg --edit-key <key ID>

and then what ?

Regards,

Andreas Bach Aaen System Developer, M. Sc.
Re: Deleting a user - how ? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Christian Hammers wrote:

> > How do I delete a key and all its users ?
> What about:
> gpg --delete-key

Ah, thanks.
You have to do it directly, and not from within the --edit-key menu.

---
Re: Deleting a user - how ? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 09 Dec 1999, Andreas Bach Aaen wrote:

> Thanks, but I cannot find an answer to my first question.
> How do I delete a key and all its users ?

RTFM

CU
Dirk

--
Dirk Pirschel
E-Mail: dirk@pirschel.de (PGP key on request)

Linux is like a wigwam - no windows, no gates and apache inside!