and also send encrypted mails.

Sincerlyn,

Serge Robyns
Re: Importing gnupgp keys into Outlook and/or Netscape (netscape on L inux) [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Robyns, Serge wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to import my private keys into Outlook and netscape.
> I read the mails concerning export gnupg but nothing seemed to help.
>
> I would like to be able to sign my mails from Netscape under linux
> and also send encrypted mails.
>
> Sincerlyn,
>
> Serge Robyns

That's based on certificates, which aren't compatible.
Too bad, eh?

--
"The Funk, the whole Funk, and nothing but the Funk."
Billy Donahue
Re: Importing gnupgp keys into Outlook and/or Netscape (netscape on L inux) [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Dec 08, 1999 at 12:41:16PM -0500
Billy Donahue wrote:

> That's based on certificates, which aren't compatible.

By the way, have a look at

http://www.counterpane.com/pki-risks-ft.txt

(there is a link to it on the GnuPG we under More Crypto.

--
Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013