Mailing List Archive

Call for GpgOL translations
Dear translators,

Outlook is a very important MUA so even if you do not use it please help to
improve the general GnuPG / OpenPGP Ecosystem. :-)

I've recently cleaned up dead code in GpgOL and think that the current strings
are stable. It's 138 strings now which are actually in use.

We have a complete German, Dutch and Portuguese translation. As well as
incomplete French, Swedish and Chinese translations.

You can find the code / po files here:
https://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gpgol.git;a=summary

It would be great if you could help with other languages or to complete the
existing ones. You can send translations directly to me.

Thanks!
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke | ++49-541-335083-262 | http://www.intevation.de/
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabr?ck | AG Osnabr?ck, HR B 18998