Mailing List Archive

[issue276] Upgrading from Ägypten1 to Ägypten2: problems with sign&encrypt
New submission from Jan-Oliver Wagner <jan@intevation.de>:

It has been reported that when upgrading from an older
KDE to the new (Ägypten2) KDE produces a problem
when keeping the old kmailrc.

The problem is that signing and encrypting SMIME emails
does not work anymore (first kmail crashed, but that
is fixed now).
Note: only signing or only encrypting works.

For this problem we first need a reproducable path.
(I guess copying an old kmailrc could work, of course
the personal crypto settings must be inserted carefully).

Attached is the tracback of the version that even crashed
(which however is fixed meanwhile).

----------
assignedto: marc
files: crash.txt
messages: 1777
nosy: jan, marc
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Upgrading from Ägypten1 to Ägypten2: problems with sign&encrypt
topic: KMail
Aegypten issue tracker <aegypten-issues@intevation.de>
<https://intevation.de/roundup/aegypten/issue276>