Mailing List Archive

[issue264] KMail does not allow selection of gpg key for signing
New submission from Matt Douhan <matt@fruitsalad.org>:

When trying to select a key for signing, I can get to the dialog where it shows
my available keys, but at this moment it starts a loop as follows

new value) switch to reset
Kleo::ProgressBar::setTotalSteps( 0 )
libkleopatra: Kleo::ProgressDialog::slotDone()
libkleopatra: KeySelectionDialog::slotSelectionChanged()
libkleopatra: KeySelectionDialog::slotCheckSelection()
Kleo::ProgressBar::startStopBusyTimer() cur = -1; tot = 0; real = -1
(new value) switch to reset

this loop never ends and it never makes the OK button active so I cannot get
out of it either.

rgds

Matt

messages: 1651
nosy: mdouhan
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: KMail does not allow selection of gpg key for signing
Aegypten issue tracker <aegypten-issues@intevation.de>
<https://intevation.de/roundup/aegypten/issue264>