Mailing List Archive

[issue221] cryptplugin in kmail produces bad sigs
New submission from Praedor Atrebates <praedor@yahoo.com>:

Using kmail-1.6.1 in KDE 3.2.1 on Mandrake 10.0 Official. Signed messages
using the crypt plugin (gpgme/agypten) invariably come up as being bad. The
key ID comes up prepended by 8 extra alphanumerics that produces a bad sig
message. Encrypting or decrypting messages using the crypt plugin works fine,
however.
I have a key id of 0x193BDEFF. If I sign a message using the builtin
OpenPGP plugin in kmail, it works fine and comes up as valid. If I select the
cryptplug plugin, the sig is rendered bad and the key ID becomes
0x4936A9A1193DBEFF (8 alphanumerics are now prepended on my actual keyid).

messages: 1104
nosy: praedor
priority: bug
status: unread
title: cryptplugin in kmail produces bad sigs
Aegypten issue tracker <aegypten-issues@intevation.de>
<https://intevation.de/roundup/aegypten/issue221>