If anyone is interested, please try it and try the tests too.
Thank you, keep on with this great effort!
Francesco "s0rr0w" Picasso

Re: libgcrypt visual studio workspaces [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:55:45 +0200, s0rr0w said:

> - random.c
> too *nix oriented :p

Nope, random builds on any patform. The platform specific code is in
rnd{egd,unix,w32}.c. Make sure that the build system is fine; the
code assumes that certain macros are set properly.

> For tiger and these two tests I think one should change the code,

Remove timer; it is useless.

Shalom-Salam,

Werner

Re: libgcrypt visual studio workspaces [ In reply to ]
Werner Koch wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:55:45 +0200, s0rr0w said:
>>- random.c
>> too *nix oriented :p
> Nope, random builds on any patform. The platform specific code is in
> rnd{egd,unix,w32}.c. Make sure that the build system is fine; the
> code assumes that certain macros are set properly.
this week end I'll try to make all things work :p

> Shalom-Salam,
> Werner
cya, francesco