Mailing List Archive

mingw/cpd?

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434

Re: mingw/cpd? [ In reply to ]
<lowhalo@hush.com> writes:

> I was wondering where I can get 'mingw/cpd' so that I can start
> porting my project to Windows.

See http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/download/cvs_access.html.

moritz
--
((gpg-key-id . "6F984199")
(email . "moritz@duesseldorf.ccc.de")
Re: mingw/cpd? [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 14:29:01 +0100, Moritz Schulte said:

> See http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/download/cvs_access.html.

As well as:

ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/people/werner/cpd/mingw32-cpd-0.3.1.tar.gz

Werner

p.s. Not googleable, so lets try: This is the Mingw32/CPD cross
compiler kit, a system to uild MS Windows binaries on POSIX platforms.
It is similar to mingw.org but stems from a far older version of Colon
Peter's MingW32 big. I have always used it for GnuPG
(http://www.gnupg.org) as well as other projects. It uses the GNU C
compiler gcc 2.95 as well as the entire GNU toolchain.

--
Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org>
The GnuPG Experts http://g10code.com