I have The Libgcrypt Reference Manual, but it isn't enough. It's very
simple and it doesn't explain nothing.

Thanks by the attention.
Re: Manual [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:04:11 -0300, Cleber said:

> I have The Libgcrypt Reference Manual, but it isn't enough. It's very
> simple and it doesn't explain nothing.

Indeed, it is far away from being usable. I am working on this but
can't make any promises. The only thing you can do is to use example
code. I suggest the NewPG module from the Aegypten project:
http://www.gnupg.org/aegypten/

Ciao,

Werner

--
Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur
g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.